Work With Us
We are always looking for fellow wine geeks, curd nerds and beer lovers to join our team.
If you share our passion for all things fermented, please click below to review the opportunities that are available at this time.
1. Strong and consistent income.
2. A friendly, supportive and professional work environment.
3. Continuous and intense wine, cheese and beer education.
4. Two available quality (not bare bones!) health insurance plans.
5. Paid vacations.
6. A retirement plan with matching contributions.
7. Generous Tria discounts.
8. The ability to wear your favorite blue jeans to work.
You should have:
1. A demonstrable interest in at least two of our three fermented specialties.
2. Availability for at least four shifts per week along with attending weekly afternoon staff wine, cheese and beer classes.
3. Commitment to work at no other restaurants or bars while employed at Tria.
4. Intent to stay employed at Tria for at least one year.
Restaurant experience is always preferred, but Tria is still the place for you if you have none, because we will teach you service in addition to wine, cheese and beer. Check out our available positions below.
Support Staff & Host
We are always seeking passionate support staff and hosts. Greet our guests with a smile, help serve and clear food and drink, and generally keep our busy wine and beer bars running smoothly.Apply Now
Server & Bartender
We are always seeking passionate servers and bartenders. Geek out over rare wines, unusual cheeses and cult-favorite beers with our guests. Help them rediscover an old favorite - or lead them to a new one. Serve as an ambassador for the exceptional wine, cheese and beer partners that we're proud to bring to Philadelphia. Oh yeah, and: learn more than any of your friends about the fermentation trio.Apply Now
Experienced Line Cook
We are always seeking talented line cooks. Prep ingredients, plate final dishes, treat our top-notch ingredients with care and set up and break down the kitchen with pride. Experience is a plus but not a requirement. A great attitude is a requirement, not a plus.Apply Now
We are always seeking reliable dishwashers. Bring dishwashing experience, a positive attitude and a desire to learn; find room to grow in our expanding company and pleasant, professional work environment. Availability for several shifts per week, including weekends, is a must. (Those wine glasses and beer mugs aren't going to get themselves ready for service...!)Apply Now